mercredi 12 mai 2021

The Secret Bush Le Bois Secret

 



Out on the wiley, windy moors We'd roll and fall in green You had a temper like my jealousy Too hot, too greedy How could you leave me When I needed to possess you? I hated you. I loved you, too Bad dreams in the night They told me I was going to lose the fight Leave behind my wuthering, wuthering Wuthering Heights Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Cathy I've come home. I'm so cold Let me in-a-your window Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Cathy I've come home. I'm so cold Let me in-a-your window Ooh, it gets dark! It gets lonely On the other side from you I pine a lot. I find the lot Falls through without you I'm coming back, love Cruel Heathcliff, my one dream My only master Too long I roam in the night I'm coming back to his side, to put it right I'm coming home to wuthering, wuthering Wuthering Heights Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Cathy I've come home. I'm so cold Let me in-a-your window Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Cathy I've come home. I'm so cold Let me in-a-your window Ooh! Let me have it Let me grab your soul away Ooh! Let me have it Let me grab your soul away You know, it's me - Cathy Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Cathy I've come home. I'm so cold Let me in-a-your window Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Cathy I've come home. I'm so cold Let me in-a-your window Heathcliff, it's me, I'm Cathy I've come home. I'm so cold



Out Of Control


Oh, the night is my world City light painted girl In the day nothing matters It's the night time that flatters In the night, no control Through the wall something's breaking Wearing white as you're walkin' Down the street of my soul You take my self, you take my self control You got me livin' only for the night Before the morning comes, the story's told You take my self, you take my self control Another night, another day goes by I never stop myself to wonder why You help me to forget to play my role You take my self, you take my self control I, I live among the creatures of the night I haven't got the will to try and fight Against a new tomorrow, so I guess I'll just believe it That tomorrow never comes A safe night, I'm living in the forest of my dream I know the night is not as it would seem I must believe in something, so I'll make myself believe it This night will never go Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh Oh, the night is my world City light painted girl In the day nothing matters It's the night time that flatters I, I live among the creatures of the night I haven't got the will to try and fight Against a new tomorrow, so I guess I'll just believe it That tomorrow never knows A safe night, I'm living in the forest of a dream I know the night is not as it would seem I must believe in something, so I'll make myself believe it This night will never go Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh



Oh Susie


Oh, Susie we've run out of time oh, Susie say what's on your mind we've got nowhere to run we were much too young.
Love is warm and understanding When you're seventeen Love is cold Kills your dreams and schemes Much too young The words are comin' Like a neonlight Off and on Bringin' back last night Bringin' back last night Oh, Susie We've run out of time Oh, Susie Say what's on your mind We've got nowhere to run We were much too young I'm in love And nothing else can Make me feel this way Now I'm lost not much more to say Radio The song they're playin' can't be rightly sung Off and on Singin' much too young Singin' much too young Oh, Susie We've run out of time Oh, Susie Say what's on your mind We've got nowhere to run We were much too young

Dreaming

When I met you in the restaurant You could tell I was no debutante You asked me what's my pleasure A movie or a measure? I'll have a cup of tea and tell you of my Dreaming, dreaming is free Dreaming, dreaming is free I don't want to live on charity Pleasure's real or is it fantasy? Reel to reel is living rarity People stop and stare at me We just walk on by - we just keep on dreaming [Bridge] Feet feet, walking a two mile Meet meet, meet me at the turnstile I never met him, I'll never forget him Dream, dream, even for a little while Dream, dream, filling up an idle hour Fade away, radiate I sit by and watch the river flow I sit by and watch the traffic go Imagine something of your very own Something you can have and hold I'd build a road in gold just to have some Dreaming, dreaming is free Dreaming, dreaming is free Dreaming, dreaming is free Dreaming, dreaming is free


Secret Service - Flash In The Night



Words Don´t Come Easy







There's a tattooed symbol underneath my sleeve An iron glove over a hand of steel You can't touch me Don't touch me All for one and one for me Listen well and I'll set you free You can trust me For eternity No promise Is honest In a world of change I rule the ruins with passion and pain I rule the ruins Sinner or saint Fortune or fate Alive and well in this livin' hell I survived it all, now it's time to tell Can you hear me Do you hear me Once a tattered soul on bended knees With one hand to God, I felt the devil's breeze I begged help me Won't you rescue me One promise dishonest And everything will change There's a tattooed symbol underneath my sleeve Iron glove over a hand of steel I rule the ruins I rule the ruins I rule the ruins With passion and pain I rule the ruins Sinner and saint I rule the ruins








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire