jeudi 12 septembre 2024

Jonna love.

 

With a little stone in her hand and other in the shoe. The mind and consciousness of her acts, temptations and sins.

The beautiful stones hurt her in her way back home. Words were written in her way back. Yes, the truthful true, he has feelings, he wrote them. He wrote it in the lost moment and time where she have been.

What have I done and what am I still doing? Why? She asks herself.

Do I have all the things and who I need to live my life?

Something or someone is always missing, and even if it is not missing people always look for something else. People never feel fulfilled with what they have.

Carrying the stones and feeling lost seems to be an answer of many doubts and questions that she´s living in at the moment. 

Confused, not knowing who's really there with her?

Who took her, to that trail and path?

What is she doing there?

Disoriented, loosing weight and art. Hiding her face, guilt, weakness and pain.

Going back, to the written words, to the little stones. She's feeling the need and wants to talk and sing with him.

Mike Oldfield


Those walls and the roof feed the hunger and anger of who's far from her, of who would like and wants to be with her.



Traveling and working alone. Are you tempting me to cross on your way? Stones, words, snuggle and love, is it what you want from me?


Are you angry with me? Do you want me to be angry with you?
Be a good woman and I´ll be a good man,



Spending some time alone but lost, aren´t you Jonna?






Within temptation


Living an illusion with him, it was a reality. 


Just in... the end.











































Trick of the light









I did wrote words with him, was not an illusion.


























Without magic there´s no magic















Sophie G






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire