dimanche 22 septembre 2024

A magic root portion in the glass.

 

Waiter, turn off that light, I want to be alone. Waiter, leave me with me, because the hurt I have is mine. How many are at the tables drinking sadness, wanting to hide what drowns in the glass. It is reborn in the soul, it emerges in the eyes, Waiter, if the phone rings and if it is for me, Waiter, repeat to him that I am happier this way. You know well that it's a lie, a bar night lie. Bar, sad union, of members of the same pain. Bar that is the cheap refuge of the failures in love.




You are not alone

The YellowHeads & Space 92 - Afterlife (Original Mix)


The house walls and ceilings where you live have tech.

Water



Writings on the paper...

Sleepless nights

Odyssey





I´m not done yet...? You tell me what? 💔💔💔 👄




Indoors and outdoors food

Own food, you cook your food

Markets, fast food packages

9 hours sleep 


What the eyes tell?

You are young but getting old.





Mike

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire