lundi 2 janvier 2023

Awaiting you on the trail of time´s end


If you please. If you can wait. 

In my thought and my truthful decision is to be with you as soon as possible, in the impossibility that it seems so certain to be. There´re probabilities and ideas that are getting endless. 

But to be clear, it can only happen if i shuffle the love letters activity and move it. Without it, there´s nothing that can be done.

Then, we´ll walk together on the waters and on the trails into the woods. The rivers, the valleys, the hills and the mountains will be also a challenge in our lives.


And there we´ll find our place. And together we´ll be travelling in a time machine and building our home, our dreams, our family and our lives.


But for how long you´ll be waiting´ Time is running. My time too.

I´m sit on my house roof. Do you wanna join me´ Drink some warm ponche and gaze to the stars and to the endless dark sky with me´ 


Look at the sky.

What´s written on your left´

My name.

What´s written on your right´

Your heart and soul. Your love.

Love you

Kisses 

NGR



Who´s´ 

ING

He´s you



Don't Tell Me You Love Me



Night Rangers

It ain't the way you move It ain't the way that you move me Oh no It ain't the way you shake It ain't the way that you shake me Oh no I've lived 25 years I'm a kid on the run I got a pistol for action Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me I don't want to know Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me I don't want to know I love the way you use I love the way that you use me Oh yeah I love the way you shoot I love the way that you shoot to kill me Oh yeah It's taken miles of lines To learn the right from the wrong I'll keep you hangin on Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me I don't want to know Don't tell me you love me 
Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me I don't want to know









When You Close Your Eyes


What'ya do when it's falling apart And you knew it was gone from the very start Do you close your eyes Do you dream about me A girl in love with a gleam in your eye I was a younger boy all dressed in white We're older now I'll bet you still think about me I remember we learned about love in the back of a Chevrolet Well it felt so good to be young, it feels like yesterday When you close your eyes, do you dream, dream about me When you close your eyes, do you dream about me Do you still dream about me I guess I don't know what I'm thinkin' Come off a hard night of drinkin' Angie come closer to me I need a soul to bleed on It could've been done in a different kinda way But that ain't you, you play tough when you play It's over now I'll bet you still think about me I remember when I held you so tight and we danced the night away With the moves of two wide-eyed kids I need you so much today When you close your eyes, do you dream, dream about me When you close your eyes, do you dream about me When you close your eyes, do you dream, dream about me When you close your eyes, do you dream about me
 I remember we learned about love in the back of a Chevrolet 


No good for an old memory, to mean so much today 
When you close your eyes, 
Arse
do you dream, dream about me When you close your eyes, do you dream about me When you close your eyes, do you dream, dream about me When you close your eyes, do you dream about me When you close your eyes, do you dream, dream about me When you go to sleep at night, do you dream about me 
When you close your eyes, do you dream, dream about me

Legs
0
Arse

 
When you close your big green eyes, do you dream about me








Sister Christian



Sister Christian, oh, the time has come And you know that you're the only one to say, "Okay" Where you going? What you looking for? You know those boys don't want to play no more with you, it's true You're motoring What's your price for flight? In finding Mister Right You'll be alright tonight Babe, you know you're growing up so fast And mama's worryin' that you won't last to say, "Let's play" Sister Christian, there's so much in life Don't you give it up before your time is due, it's true It's true, yeah Motoring What's your price for flight? You got him in your sights You're diving through the night You're motoring What's your price for flight? In finding Mister Right You'll be alright tonight Motoring What's your price for flight? In finding Mr. Right You'll be alright tonight Motoring What's your price for flight? In finding Mister Right You'll be alright tonight Sister Christian, oh, the time has come And you know that you're the only one to say, 
"Okay" But you're motoring Yeah, motoring




NGR LOVES YOU



 The baby will born in his / her eighth month of fetation. Three to four years from now.
The ninth month will happen.
GOOD


Unfortunately the mother will die in his birth.


Clairvoyant

Feel the sweat break on my brow Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls Is this a dream or is it now Is this a vision or normality I see before my eyes I wonder why, I wonder how That it seems that the power's getting stronger every day I feel a strength, an inner fire But I'm scared I won't be able to control it anymore 



There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the maker There's a time to live but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the maker There's a time to live but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying 


Just by looking through your eyes He could see the future penetrating right in through you mind See the truth and see your lies But for all his power couldn't foresee his own demise There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the maker There's a time to live but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying There's a time to live and a time to die When it's time to meet the maker There's a time to live but isn't it strange That as soon as you're born you're dying And be reborn again?


If she dies, i die and Vilk will take care of our child.




NGR








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire