mercredi 11 janvier 2023

He stands and fights for her.

Eva did not change her mind.

 Here is the reason why.


No, i don´t know. ///


 Here is the reason why.

The love for travelling and for adventure.

The Heart of Steel 



Build a fire a thousand miles away To light my long way home I ride a comet My trail is long to stay Silence is a heavy stone I fight the world and take all they can give There are times my heart hangs low Born to walk against the wind Born to hear my name No matter where I stand, I'm alone Stand and fight Live by your heart Always one more try I'm not afraid to die Stand and fight Say what you feel Born with a heart of steel Burn the bridge behind you, leave no retreat There's only one way home Those who laugh and crowd the path And cut each other's throats Will fall like melting snow They'll watch us rise with fire in our eyes They'll bow their heads Their heart will hang low Then we'll laugh and they will kneel And know this heart of steel Was too hard to break Too hard to hold Stand and fight Live by your heart Always one more try I'm not afraid to die 

Stand and fight Say what you feel Born with a heart of steel


Eva did not change her mind.

However she needed to be kicked in her arse.

Someone had to do it.

And with gentle slaps and a kick,

He did it. Something.


Horrific and macabre. A terrible mistake what he did. 

He wrote wrong words, wrong things´ He said and did some bad judgements of her. He made significant gramatical missteps that can cost the love of his life.

He has nothing to loose.

There the mystery, there the land. She is the mystery, she is the land. She is the mystery and the land where he´s walking in. She´s bringing him there. To the mystery, to the land, to her. To nowhere.

The fight it´s in Eva´s heart. 

Dawn of Battle

Dreadful Thunder The storms moving in And Judgment day is calling My soul has been healed By the power of steel And the sound of glory I will send into the ground All that are found By the sign of the hammer falling Yes Heathens will fall I will strike down them all Then you will know my calling Bravery calls my name 

NGR

Eva

"The World belongs to the Braves"

In the sound of the wind in the night My sword will drink blood And I will fight Yes I will fight In the dawn of battle Dawn of Battle I will rise up from the chaos I will rise up from the grave A brother to the darkness A master to the slave I am the soul descendent Of the fire and the rage I was wrought upon the earth Born to rule and battle wage By the total domination Of the world in my command By the Air and the water By the Fire and the land I give no explanation I was branded by the will Bringer of Death and Destruction To all that I now kill Bravery calls my name In the sound of the wind in the night My sword will drink blood And I will fight Yes I will fight In the dawn of battle Dawn of Battle I long to be free So I wait for a sign I wait for a star To fall from the sky From the dust of sleep A promise to keep Then all who see shall believe Deliver into my hand The sword of the land Let my journey begin So all shall understand That if I fall I will live again I will rise up from the chaos I will rise up from the grave A brother to the darkness A master to the slaves I give no explanation I was branded by the will To bring of Death and Destruction To all that I will kill Bravery calls my name In the sound of the wind in the night My sword will drink blood And I will fight Yes I will fight In the dawn of battle


We break up

Battle Himn

By moonlight, we ride 10 000 side by side With swords drawn, held high Our whips and armor shine Hail to thee, our infantry Still brave beyond the grave All sworn the eternal vow The time to strike is now Kill, kill (oh-oh-oh-oh) Kill, kill (oh-oh-oh) Kill, kill (oh-oh-oh-oh) Kill, kill (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh) Gone are the days when freedom shone Now blood and steel meet bone In the light of the battle's wake The sands of time will shake How proud our soldiers stand With mace and chain in hand Sound of charge into glory ride Over the top of their vanquished pride Victory, victory (oh-oh-oh-oh) Victory, victory (oh-oh-oh) Victory, victory (oh-oh-oh-oh) Victory, victory (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh) To the battle, we ride We crossed a starlit sky No space, no time We'll catch the wind Strange losses, men die We crossed a starlit sky And still, no space and time We'll catch the wind Yah-ya Kill, kill (oh-oh-oh-oh) Kill, kill (oh-oh-oh) Kill, kill (oh-oh-oh-oh) Kill, kill (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh) (Oh-oh-oh) Sound of charge into glory ride Over the top of their vanquished pride By moonlight, we ride 10 000 side by side Kill, kill (oh-oh-oh-oh) Kill, kill (oh-oh-oh) Kill, kill (oh-oh-oh-oh) Kill, kill (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh) Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Sing Eva Sing









Apart the physical, psychological and the needed rest...

She says she´s on a break. It may mean that she can take the wheel and get back on the road to complet her Pan-American Highway travel adventure.

She still have plenty of time for other travel adventures. And she´ll do it.

What´s the most important thing for her to do now´

To be alone is no longer and never was a good option and an answer for her personal life. Things can be done but should be done without precipitation. With time, mind and heart and in a place closer to earth.

Eu Me

Europe


We're leaving together 

But still it's farewell And maybe we'll come back To earth, who can tell? 

I guess there is no one to blame We're leaving ground (leaving ground) Will things ever be the same again? It's the final countdown The final countdown Oh-oh 

  We´re heading for Venus Europe   

and still we stand tall 'Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all, yeah With so many light years to go and things to be found (to be found) I'm sure that we'll all miss her so It's the final countdown The final countdown The final countdown (the final countdown) (Oh) oh-oh-oh The final countdown, oh-oh It's the final countdown The final countdown The final countdown (the final countdown) Oh It's the final countdown! We're leaving together The final countdown We'll all miss her so It's the final countdown (the final countdown) 

(Oh) it's the final countdown






If she ends now her adventurous travels, what she´ll do´ How her personal life is going to be´ Her relationships, her work...´

I´ve no idea at all.

I´ve no idea of what i´m going to do. Where will i go, alone or with whom i´ll be.

But one thing i´m sure and it´s clear, i know what i want, what i´d like to do. Though, ideas and will don´t lack but sources.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire