jeudi 17 septembre 2026

NG

 

 

 

 Entre os lençois brancos, eu e ela, sem nenhuma excepção. 

 Between the white sheets, me and her, with no exception.

 

Ela pensava, esperava alguma coisa de mim. Sem dizer uma palavra, deitada na cama e de perna aberta. Pensava, desejos, uma caricia, um beijo. Onde estava ela´ Onde estave eu´ Fazia a esperar, desesperar. O corpo dela dançava em silencio, suspirava, murmurrava, tremia, tinha impulsos. Coisas que se sentem no corpo. Entre lençois brancos, lavados, perfurmados, ela estava sozinha no seu quarto.

 

 Thinking, expecting something from me. Lying in bed with her legs parted, without saying a word. She was lost in thought, desires, a caress, a kiss. Where was she? Where was I? I kept her waiting, in despair. Her body was hiding emotions, sensations, was warm, melting. Her mind was not in silence, was running in thoughts, I could hear her inner, the voice of her mind, know her thoughts without her saying a word from her sweating lips. Her body, yeah, sighed, murmured, trembled, was having impulses. Things that are felt in the body. Between white sheets, freshly laundered, fragrant, 

she was alone in her room.

 

I was reading her, writing, leading her to kneel, to crawl and to touch herself in front of me, on the floor and against a wall, she did touch herself, my eyes saw, I liked what I saw, it was beautiful, she is beautiful, I gave her a red rose, she smiled her most sweet and tender smile, her last smile, with tears in her eyes, she lay and died in my arms. She declared eternal love, I took her to the church, no priest, no nun under the church dome, she and I, she woke up, rose from the dead, revive, return to life, to the living, the bells rang, the church doors creaked, we crossed a cemetery and then we walked hand in hand through Eden's Garden, we closed a chapter and the book, and we put the book on love, desire and pleasure book´s shelve, we kept walking and speaking in silence along the way to the paradise hill, it was night when we arrive, then we fell asleep and in one of our dreams of that night we pulled another book from the romance and mystery book´s shelve, morning, rays of light, in our faces. the sunrise and a breeze in our souls and bodies, dead bodies, dead souls, we were in love, that bird that was chirping, the leaves that were falling on us and all over the hill´s green field, a battlefield, we were at war, we were on the floor and crossing that wall to the other side, the side of no return, we were leaving the white sheets and the earth, we can be friends but we cannot love each other, book of drama and tragedy, tales, page 161, it´s not a comedy. 

 


 I was there, in her room.
 
 
 

 

 

 

 Lightning Ghost


I proposed to someone something that I desire and want
I hit asking someone to take me 


 Take Me Home Tonight/ Be My Baby

 

 I feel a hunger, it's a hunger That tries to keep a man awake at night Are you the answer? I shouldn't wonder When I can feel you whet my appetite With all the power you're releasing It isn't safe to walk the city streets alone Anticipation is running through me Let's find the keys and turn this engine on  I can feel you breathe I can feel your heart beat faster (Faster)  Take me home tonight I don't want to let you go 'til you see the light Take me home tonight Listen, honey, just like Ronnie sang Be my little baby, oh, ho, oh  I get frightened in all this darkness I get nightmares I hate to sleep alone I need some company a guardian angel To keep me warm when the cold winds blow  I can feel you breathe I can feel your heart beat faster (Faster)  Take me home tonight I don't want to let you go 'til you see the light Take me home tonight Listen, honey , just like Ronnie sang Be my little baby Be my little baby, uh-huh  Just like Ronnie sang I said Just like Ronnie sang Be my little baby Baby, my darlin', uh, uh, oh, oh, oh  I feel a hunger It's a hunger  Take me home tonight I don't want to let you go 'til you see the light Take me home tonight 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me´ I had breakfast with her this morning. And I am poor, I´m being poor. 

The richness of being with her and the luxury of dining with her on the edge of a precipice, between the darkness of the night sky and the sea´s wine.

 



A date, he hunt her, and where did he took her´

To tears, to savor her tears with her lips, tongue and throat, to swallow her own and delicious waters.

 I´m tasting her. I taste her tears when I make her cry and smile her most sweet and tender smile in her room.

 

 I am the ghost who walks in her room. A ghost that isn't visible in naked eye and touchable but that she feels. She feels my presence in her room, she feels that I am there and that I am watching her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Ghost of a Rose

 The valley green was so serene In the middle ran a stream so blue... A maiden fair, in despair, once had met her true love there and she told him... She would say... "Promise me, when you see, a white rose you'll think of me I love you so, Never let go, I will be your ghost of a rose..."  Her eyes believed in mysteries She would lay amongst the leaves of amber Her spirit wild, heart of a child, yet gentle still and quiet and mild and he loved her... When she would say... "Promise me, when you see, a white rose you'll think of me I love you so, Never let go, I will be your ghost of a rose..."  When all was done, she turned to run Dancing to the setting sun as he watched her And ever more he thought he saw A glimpse of her upon the moors forever He'd hear her say... "Promise me , when you see, a white rose you'll think of me I love you so, Never let go, I will be your ghost of a rose..." 
 
Bang Bang, her and her dress bang bang at me


Sexy


Lights on me
 
 

 

  

  

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire