samedi 26 septembre 2026

NG

 

 

 

  

 

  

 

 

  

 





 

Is it a silly thing' Silly to say "I like love her"'

 
Silly would be if you like love her and didn't say it to her and to the world.
What am I saying and doing'
I want to take the Pumpkin to the water spring, to the source of love.


The canopy, the spirit of the heart and soul, the mind and body of love.

I Love Canopy
 













He does say and do some silly things. Many are what they are.
When he talks about the color of his garden bench.
 
 
 
 
 
When he talks, his words, without a context and sense. When he does those silly love things. When he caress and kisses her.

She says. I like this place, this land, to be and live here.
Him, a child, a little man, an innocent silly child, sometimes. Well, like me, I say and do silly things too. 
I admire him, he shows some knowledges, skills and work.
I kinda like him. 
Questions
Are we going to build a main house and live here forever and ever and after life'


I like to do little adventures in the wilderness. To walk, to hike, to settle camp, to build shelters and spend some time outdoors.
I like swimming, canoeing and fishing in the crystal waters of rivers and lakes in BC. I had a few closer encounters with trouts while I was fishing. They were coming from nowhere and without announcing themselves. Surprises ringing on my path, at my shelter, knocking at my door. 
 
I like what I´m doing in the present moment. Being with someone and building a place and a home to live. Working, learning, building. Doing some gardening... 
 
  
Doubts, questions
Who is he and what is he doing here'
Is he a friend, an enemy' Can I believe in his good intentions and trust him'
Does he liiikes me' 
Do I like him or is just an occasional and temporary affair´ Till I find another and build something else' Here.
 
 
 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire