Accept I´m A Rebel Gravel Rebel Rebel Gravel
They say I won't make it to the top of the hill Won't take the fruit off the tree And everybody says I'm out for the kill They're all laughing at me They're all laughing at me I'm a rebel, rebel, don't you just know it? I'm a rebel, rebel And they're all laughing at me They say I'm a danger to the public and all I only wish they would see I'm just the product of a screwed up world But they're all, they're all laughing at me But they're all laughing at me I'm a rebel, rebel, don't you just know it? I'm a rebel, rebel, don't you just know it? I'm a rebel, rebel But they're all laughing at me Never ever wash my old blue jeans And brush the smile off my face But still I'm a member of the human race Human race, human race, human race I'm a rebel, rebel, don't you just know it? I'm a rebel, rebel, don't you just know it? I'm a rebel, rebel, don't you just know it? I'm a rebel, rebel, don't you know, know, know? I'm a rebel, rebel, don't you just know it? I'm a rebel, rebel, don't you just know it? (Don't you know) I'm a rebel, rebel, don't you just know it? I'm a rebel, rebel And they're all laughing at me Don't you know I'm a rebel, come on I'm a rebel, rebel, don't you just know it? (Don't you know) I'm a rebel, rebel, don't you just know it? I'm a rebel, rebel, don't you just know it? (I'm a rebel) I'm a rebel, rebel Don't you know Why don't you know?
Gravel Ravel
But that´s ok, the container isn't very heavy. It will be good that way.
Difference between cement and concrete'
Gravel
Sand, Cement, Water / Gravel, Sand, Cement, Water.
If the cement cracks for any reason...
The cement pillar is set in the ground and won't go anywhere, but the container might sink slightly. With the gravel and the pillar embedded in the soil, even if the concrete cracks, the gravel will keep the pillar secure and prevent the container from sinking, or at least minimize any sinking.
You had to use more cement and sand bags and do more cement mixing.
With gravel, a little more of work. Because the mixing work turns more heavy than with just sand and cement. But it´s stronger and more secure as a ground base / foudation.










Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire