
i don't want to talk about it
I can tell by your eyes That you've probably been crying forever And the stars in the sky don't mean nothing to you They're a mirror I don't wanna talk about it How you broke my heart If I stay here just a little bit longer If I stay here, won't you listen To my heart? Oh, my heart If I stand all alone Will the shadow hide the color of my heart? Blue for the tears, black for the night's fears The stars in the sky don't mean nothing to you They're a mirror I don't wanna talk about it How you broke my heart If I stay here just a little bit longer If I stay here, won't you listen To my heart? Oh, my heart I don't wanna talk about it How you broke this ole heart If I stay here just a little bit longer If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart? Oh, my heart My heart Oh, my heart
Talk Talk
Hey Well, did I tell you before when I was up? Anxiety was bringing me down I'm tired of listening to you talking in rhymes Twisting around to make me think you're straight down the line All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk If every sign that I see is complete Then I'm a fool in your game And all you want to do is tell me your lies Won't you show the other side, you're just wasting my time All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk When every choice that I make is yours Keep telling me what's right and what's wrong Don't you ever stop to think about me I'm not that blind to see that you've been cheating on me You're laughing at me when I'm up I see you when you're crying for me when I'm down I see you when you're laughing at me when I'm up I see you when you're crying for me All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk All you do to me is talk, talk Talk, talk, talk, talk

Have I Told You Lately

Have I told you lately that I love you Have I told you there's no one else above you You fill my heart with gladness Take away all my sadness Ease my troubles, that's what you do For the morning sun and all it's glory Greets the day with hope and comfort, too You fill my life with laughter And somehow, you make it better Ease my troubles, that's what you do There's a love that's divine And it's yours and it's mine Like the sun And at the end of the day We should give thanks and pray To the one, to the one Have I told you lately that I love you Have I told you there's no one else above you You fill my heart with gladness Take away all my sadness Ease my troubles, that's what you do There's a love that's divine And it's yours and it's mine Like the sun And at the end of the day We should give thanks and pray To the one, to the one And have I told you lately that I love you Have I told you there's no one else above you You fill my heart with gladness Take away all my sadness Ease my troubles, that's what you do Take away all my sadness, fill my life with gladness Ease my troubles, that's what you do Take away all my sadness, fill my life with gladness Ease my troubles, that's what you do

Rhythm of My Heart


Across the street, the river runs Down in the gutter, life is slipping away Let me still exist in another place Running down under cover of a helicopter blade The flames are getting higher in effigy Burning down the bridges of my memory Love may still be alive somewhere, someway Where they're downing only deer, a hundred steel towns away Oh, the rhythm of my heart is beating like a drum With the words "I love you" rolling off my tongue No, never will I roam, for I know my place is home Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing Photographs and kerosene Light up my darkness, light it up, light it up, light it up I can still feel the touch of your thin blue jeans Running down the alley, I've got my eyes all over you, baby Oh, baby Oh, the rhythm of my heart is beating like a drum With the words "I love you" rolling off my tongue No, never will I roam, for I know my place is home Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing I'll be sailing I will Oh, I've got lightning in my veins Shifting like the handle of a slot machine Love may still exist in another place I'm just yanking back the handle, no expression on my face Oh, the rhythm of my heart is beating like a drum With the words "I love you" rolling off my tongue No, never will I roam, for I know my place is home Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing Oh, the rhythm of my heart is beating like a drum With the words "I love you" rolling off my tongue No, never will I roam, for I know my place is home Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing The rhythm of my heart is beating like a drum With the words "I love you" rolling off my tongue Never will I roam, for I know my place is home Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing







Sailing

I am sailing, I am sailing Home again 'cross the sea I am sailing, stormy waters To be near you, to be free I am flying, I am flying Like a bird 'cross the sky I am flying, passing high clouds To be with you, to be free Can you hear me, can you hear me Through the dark night, far away I am dying, forever trying To be with you, who can say Can you hear me, can you hear me Through the dark night far away I am dying, forever crying To be with you, who can say We are sailing, we are sailing Home again 'cross the sea We are sailing stormy waters To be near you, to be free Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free Oh (my) Lord, to be near you, to be free Oh Lord Oh Lord, to be near you, to be free Oh (my) Lord, to be near you, to be free Oh Lord

.gif)




Miss You
Lost inside our room A priest at the door with news Said you were gone and I knew oh and My world was broken in two I'd pray that you were here To hold my heart I'd hide myself in our bed And cry myself numb Oh God I miss you tell me can you hear me Oh God I miss you I can't scream and I can't speak Show me now (tell me how) Will I ever be free from you (Oh God I miss you) Lost inside my head I closed my eyes and fled No pain, no gain, no death no more I drown myself in flesh Is there no way out no way how Would you even know me now I've found this thing that I make sing Can you hear me now Why did you go and leave Me alone Now I'm running away From my home No they'll never know I'm gone They don't know how, no how Can you hear me now oh Do you see somehow oh Is there no love from your great beyond Can you hear me now

What About Love
I've been lonely, I've been waitin' for you I'm pretending and that's all I can do The love I'm sendin' Ain't makin' it through to your heart You've been hidin', never lettin' it show Always tryin' to keep it under control You got it down and you're well on your way to the top But there's somethin' that you forgot What about love? Don't you want someone to care about you? And what about love? Don't let it slip away What about love? I only want to share it with you You might need it someday I can't tell you what you're feelin' inside And I can't sell you what you don't want to buy Something's missing, you got to look back on your life You know something here just ain't right What about love? Don't you want someone to care about you? What about love? Don't let it slip away What about love? I only want to share it with you What about love? Don't you want someone to care about you? What about love? Don't let it slip away But what about love? I only want to share it with you Oh no Ohh ohh, oh what about love? Yeah Ooh ooh hoo What about love? Love, love, love What about, what about love? Ooh hoo hoo hoo
.gif)
Ed



Personal Jesus


Reach out, touch faith Your own personal Jesus Someone to hear your prayers Someone who cares Your own personal Jesus Someone to hear your prayers Someone who's there Feeling unknown And you're all alone Flesh and bone By the telephone Lift up the receiver I'll make you a believer Take second best Put me to the test Things on your chest You need to confess I will deliver You know I'm a forgiver Reach out, touch faith Reach out, touch faith Your own personal Jesus Someone to hear your prayers Someone who cares Your own personal Jesus Someone to hear your prayers Someone who's there Feeling unknown And you're all alone Flesh and bone By the telephone Lift up the receiver I'll make you a believer I will deliver You know I'm a forgiver Reach out, touch faith Your own personal Jesus Reach out, touch faith Reach out, touch faith Reach out, touch faith (Reach out, reach out) Reach out, touch faith Reach out and touch faith
Lipstick, perfume and shoes
Undressed thoughts
Walking for a war
The perfume of the morning
The perfume of the morning awakening
Le parfum du réveil du jour, toujour, pas toujour un arôme d'amour.
Le parfum du matin
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire