lundi 28 septembre 2026

N

 

Some countries are independent of other countries. They do not rely on them. However, those independent countries are not independent of people. Because it is the people who work, build, and raise a country. Governments the same. Without people, can they be independents of themselves'

 

People need people, and you and me, we're not different of other human. 

 Yes, you think about it everyday. You are a human being and human beings have needs. All kind of needs. You are no different of any other human being. And animals, animals have needs too. Some needs can be fulfill by a person, but there are many others that can only fulfill a person needs by being fulfill  by other human.

You need a friend, care, a relationship, love, partnership, daily work, an hand, a daily helpful hand for whatever is needed to be done... Someone there with you, not just for an occasional and temporary thing, for a glass of wine and guilty pleasures, but for many other things 

Your stance

 It's an overly complicated word. It complicates everything, causes confusion, and muddles a person's thinking. So, you get stuck with these words, you can´t get out. Your thoughts are in a scrabble, across crossroads, run miles and miles on roads and trails and never get to a place, to an understanding of a thing, of yourself, to a simple thing, and to a conclusion. Why complicate things, your thinking, your thoughts, yourself'


  I had to make a search to find the meaning of this word. This word is not on my dictionary, nor in my thinking and the vision of things of a person. I´m not a writer, a poet, much less an intellectual

Stance, as said, your stance. 

 


 

  

Your strength does not come only from you, but also comes from what surrounds you in a certain place and time. Comes from nature, from other person, from animals, even from your wolf, Vilk. 

Vilk is getting jealous, he was the one and only animal living and playing with you. Now you have horses, mice and other animals living with you.

 Def Leppard   Animal

 

 A wild ride, over stony ground Such a lust for life, the circus comes to town We are the hungry ones, on a lightning raid Just like a river runs, like a fire needs flame Oh, I burn for you I got to feel it in my blood, whoa, oh I need your touch, don't need your love, whoa, oh And I want, and I need, and I lust, animal And I want, and I need, and I lust, animal I cry wolf, given mouth-to-mouth Like a moving heartbeat, in the witching hour I'm running with the wind, a shadow in the dust And like the driving rain, yeah, like the restless rust I never sleep I got to feel it in my blood, whoa, oh I need your touch, don't need your love, whoa, oh And I want, and I need, and I lust, animal And I want, and I need, and I lust, animal Ooh! Oh! Cry wolf baby, cry tough Going to hunt you like an a-a-animal Going to take your love and run I got to feel it in my blood, whoa, oh I need your touch, don't need your love, whoa, oh And I want, and I need, and I lust, animal And I want, and I need, and I lust, animal And I want (and I want) And I need (and I need) And I lust (and I lust) Animal (animal) And I want (take me) And I need (tame me) And I lust (make me) Animal (your animal) And I want (stroke me) And I need (stroke me) And I lust (let me be your) Animal (animal) And I want (I want) And I need (ooh, ooh, ooh) And I lust Animal (animal)

 

 Barbra   People

 

  People who need people.

The questions is to know what do you really like and want'  What are the needs that you have, that you feel, that you need to fulfill your life, your body, heart and soul, your being.

 Why, the reason, the reasons why some people live alone' Whatever the reason' And why others live with other people' With a friend, a partner, companion, boyfriend, husband, lover...

Is it personal' Is there something personal' Or other reasons´  

Life options and choices that life gives and that each person takes and carry on. 

 Barbra´s Baby G

 

 









 

 



  This is shit.  
 
 
 
Some daily duties turn into a burden. 


Going for a horseback ride is not the same thing as taking care of the horse on a daily basis.
 It’s all very beautiful, but when you actually have to take care of a horse, things are quite different. When you like horses, you don't stop loving them, but... there’s the daily care, the feeding, the expenses.
 When you rode a horse across no man's land, lands, of peoples and tribes, you didn't think about it, nor did you even look at it. The care of the horses and other animals on a daily basis has some work and isn´t always easy to do it. Even more when you start doing, start building things for you there. You gonna have many other things, important things, to think about and to do.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire