vendredi 25 septembre 2026

Good & Evil


 



 Spacious
 
 
 Much better than the other, has windows and more space for you to exercise your demons, write scratches, love tales, books...
 
 
 
 
 
 What a wonderful world
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I see trees of green, red roses too. I see them bloom for me and you. and I say to myself what a wonderful world.  I see skies of blue and clouds of white. bright sunny days, dark sacred nights, and I think to myself what a wonderful world.  The colors of the rainbow are so pretty in the skies. Are also on the faces of people walking by. I see friends shaking hands sayin' "how do you do?". They're really saying "I love you".  I see babies cry, I watch them grow, they'll learn much more than I'll ever know. And I think to myself what a wonderful world.  Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world. And I say to myself what a wonderful world.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 Good & Evil
Heaven & Hell 
 
 

Type of materials, composition, texture, color.

plastic, canvas, skin, tint, paint, varnish, oils, piss, poo.

Tools that the devil can use against a person, The devil gives one but he wants two from that person. It all depends on his interests, job and maleficence with a person. Wasn´t him the devil, a devil, evil.

  

Talking Heads - Psycho Killer 

I can't seem to face up to the facts I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire Don't touch me, I'm a real live wire Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, better Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away, oh-oh-oh Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, better Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away, oh, oh, oh, oh Ay-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya, ooh You start a conversation, you can't even finish it You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed Say something once, why say it again? Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, better Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away, oh-oh-oh Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, better Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away, oh, oh, oh, oh Ay-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya Ce que j'ai fait, ce soir-là Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir-là Réalisant mon espoir Je me lance vers la gloire, okay Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah We are vain and we are blind I hate people when they're not polite Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, better Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away, oh-oh-oh Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est? Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, better Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away, oh, oh, oh, oh Ai-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya, ooh



 
 




Wall's colors...
 
Balcony terrace...

 
 

 
The greatest Summer you had. You wrote. 
Not being homeless, having a place to live. (You still don't have a home but you can build one) Not being traveling all alone, traveling nowhere and without a destination. Knowing no one but strangers along the way. Being a bad girl, behaving bad, traveling, dating, spa, massage, some touch and some love, kind off.  What more did you do' The book, your book... writing, traveling, book presentations and speeches, socializing with people, unknown, strange people.
 
Having now a place to settle down, a piece of land. A place where you can build your home. Being full of ideas and will to be and to do there important and interesting things for you. Having life aims, goals to reach. Being on a place, near villages, cities, civilizations, where you can find all or almost all the things you need to live pleasantly. Food, shity droped fast food packages, materials, tools... work, leisure, rest, a friends, a relationship, everything. Being fixing and building some things at your piece of land. Being there, spending time there. Being lay on the grass, showering words on your writings, writing scratches, thoughts, ideas, good and bad ideas, in papers, writing books, drinking beer, Vodka, getting a little drunk, sleeping 8 9 hours in a row, cooking raw meat for the wolf and potatoes with some veggies for you, sometimes on the fire. Driving Genesis up and down and around the mountain, finding dogs on the roads.  
Having your family and some friends near by. Visiting friends and family, spending some time with themme.  That´s great, very good for you, instead living an nomad life, traveling nowhere and without destination, being homeless, alone and in somehow lost... what more´ Without a dear one, a companion, someone by your side, present, in your most needed moments and needs, care, talking and playing with you. when you need most, someone you listen and talks with you, with who you can release your demons and free yourself from certain things, with who you can express yourself, talk...

Wall's colors...
White, red, green, blue, grey, black...




Did you tied well the tent' The halnies, will come visit you there. It will be a long winter and the devil will dance up the mountain along the time.

A spacious white tent, big. Has space for a furniture, a bed, a bedside table, wardrobe, chairs, table, book shelves, a secretary for your laptop, online chats, for your papers, writing work, kind of a small office in a corner of the tent, a sofa, paint boards, decoration, led lights, colors, (kitchen)

 Basic construction, simple, some works are more easy than others. Some knowledge, learning and practice, to acquire work methods, practice and skills, needed for the building. And of course time, things take some time to be build. It can be done and surely some people and friends will be there to help the building.

 





 

Bricks, blocks and cement, the devil's tools...

  

The work, 

 Land trail, water source and electric power.

 Then the house basement, structure, rising floors, walls and the roofs. 

Loads of bricks, cement, blocks, cement bags, sand and gravel, iron, cemente mixing, wood is very expensive, some cost. As everything as a cost. (Much less if we set out the build. The cost, the bill triples if we hire employers. Some certainly will be needed.) Water, power, a mixer, a wheelbarrow, buckets, shovels...

Puzzling all the pieces with each others, building, raising a home.   

 Plumbing, electric cables, septic system...  

















When I saw this post I thought that you bought and would build something else. What was in that box´ I made some search on the web and on the website...
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
That Shepherd Hut, it´s an old hut. So, it can collapse and fall apart for some kind reason at any time. One off the reasons can be because the wood gets rotten as time passes.
The ground off the hut, the structure, the wood beams and the roof must be evaluated more carefully. Are these things all well and that can be said that´s safe to be inside the hut'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Secretly you set up your new tent on that deck.



Soyuz rocket



When people look around them, when people look to nature, do they see yellow set in nature' Being the most predominant color of nature' No, they not see that. Some yellow flowers, plants and leaves, (in the fall) no more than that. The most predominant color is green, also the dirt colors, (cores da terra), rivers, lakes and ocean waters colors, (blue, green, white), clouds, (white and grey), sky, (blue, grey, white, dark blue, black), sunrise and sunset colors in the sky, (orange... rose...) Sunlight and Moonlight, rays of light, (white rays of light) Moon, (white moon, blood moon) stars, (white)
In all this, is the yellow the predominant color in nature. So, why yellow in all of it' First of all its shit. It's the clown stupid job, it sucks every other color, everything else in nature and people. People don´t like yellow.


Horseshit and smells will attract insects, mice and other animals to the land, and it will be very annoying....

 Why the clowns insist on this shit'  

 

  and want to input it on people´s brains´ What´s the job´ Certainly and as a clown job it´s not a good thing for anyone but for them and for their stupidity and clowns scientific studies job.  Its shit and it lies, turn untrue things to a true, a false truth, inputted, fabricated by the clowns.  

 

 

 


 


 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire