mardi 29 septembre 2026

Dio

  

 Magica

Morning rain 8am Afternoon 7pm 

Killing the Dragon

 Silence we hunt for the queen Sign of the cross And pray in between  Look by the light of the day She's hiding till dark Waiting to play hey hey  Something's taken a child And it all must end Time to be killing the dragon again  Silence we'll hunt for the lord He takes crimson and gold Gave ice to the cold  Oh to be never afraid Of wolves at the door Howling for more  More's been empty for years And it all must end Time to be killing the dragon again  Kneel and behold your new king Digital dreams And wonderful things to tease you  Small gods with electrical hearts And it all will end Time to be killing the dragon 

 

Rainbow in the dark
 
 
 
 

 

 

Dark darkness


 

 Guilty

 

He'd never tell her lies And she believed in magic But when the magic died She could see that all along he's just been  Guilty a liar, liar Guilty Guilty burn in fire Guilty  It's time to say goodbye Don't tell another story Another alibi Now you see that all along he's just been  Guilty a liar, liar Guilty Guilty you burn in fire Guilty Guilty the great pretender Guilty You're guilty - just surrender cause you're guilty  Broken promise But please forgive again One more time for me It's the very last time - you'll see  Guilty liar, liar You'll burn in fire Guilty liar, liar Guilty  Guilty the great pretender Guilty Guilty just surrender, you're guilty Guilty, guilty, guilty A liar, liar Guilty you'll burn in fire Oh guilty, you'll burn in fire Surrender guilty So guilty 








It´s not me, it´s the devil who says and does the things. I'm not myself, the devil impersonates me with dark magic, occult sciences. Pictures and x-rays exames are the blood evil, the yellow brown tools of the clowns to attack cowardly people.

 

 The devil tells lies, false statements, turns what isn´t true into a truth. What's untrue into a truth.

 I Am

 

 I think I'm through with just pretending Knocking at a door That I've been through before Congratulations - at last you've seen my light Now it's you against the night I think I'm never coming after - after all Now I've become the cat Who always lets you know that I Am I Am - stronger than the wind I Am I Am sin I Am I Am - stronger without you I Am For all the words gone unspoken Silence isn't gold Or the story's never told Investigation - at last I've found my light And we shine So now I'm like the cat Who always tells you this that I Am I Am - stronger than the wind I Am I Am sin I Am I Am better without you I Am I think I'm way outside illusion Breaking down the door That locked me in before Congratulations - now that you've see my light - after all And when I become the cat I'll always let you know that I Am I Am - stronger than the wind I Am I Am sin I Am I Am - stronger without you I Am I Am I Am - brighter than the sun I Am I Am everyone I Am I Am - better without you I Am I Am I Am - stronger than before I Am I Am more I Am I Am - ready to go on I Am

 

 Am I Evil

 

 My mother was a witch, she was burned alive. Thankless little bitch, for the tears I cried. Take her down now, don't want to see her face All blistered and burnt, can't hide my disgrace.  Twenty-seven, everyone was nice. Gotta see 'em make 'em pay the price. See their bodies out on the ice. Take my time.  Am I evil? Yes I am. Am I evil? I am man, yes I am.  As I watched my mother die, I lost my head. Revenge now I sought, to break with my bread. Taking no chances, you come with me. I'll split you to the bone, help set you free.  Twenty-seven, everyone was nice. Gotta see 'em make 'em pay the price. See their bodies out on the ice. Take my time.  Am I evil? Yes I am. Am I evil? I am man, yes I am.  On with the action now, I'll strip your pride. I'll spread your blood around, I'll see you ride. Your face is scarred with steel, wounds deep and neat. Like a double dozen before ya, smells so sweet.  Am I evil? Yes I am. Am I evil? I am man.  I'll make my residence, I'll watch your fire. You can come with me, sweet desire. My face is long forgot, my face not my own. Sweet and timely whore, take me home.  Am I evil? Yes I am. Am I evil? I am man.  My soul is longing for, await my heir. Sent to avenge my mother, sweep myself. My face is long forgot, my face not my own. Sweet and timely whore, take me home.  Am I evil? Yes I am. Am I evil? I am man.  Am I evil? Yes I fucking am. Am I evil? I am man, yeah. 

 Metallica  Am I Evil (Live In Moscow, Russia / Copenhagen, Denmark)

 


 Yellow clowns

 A person is innocent until proven otherwise. Mere assumptions, suspicions, baseless speculations, devoid of plausible, or real with true facts.  

 Issues, questions, considered a suspect, found guilty, and sentenced by yellow clowns.

 If it weren't for the yellow accusers, and if that weren't the job of the yellow clowns.

 

Being innocent until prove otherwise. A person, people, shouldn't have to live with this shit, with the shitty job those clowns do, nor should they have to pay a thing. People cannot be attacked by clowns. clowns, dogs, monkeys, brazilians, subjected to cowardly attacks, with the yellow-brown magic that clowns use to attack people. With the obscure attacks of forensic science, obscure attacks from the science of judicial investigations. Yellow clowns.

But the issues are others. The clowns are doing their job, also cleaning their issues. They diverge things to other issues and people. They shift, change things to other issues, topics and other people. They reverse things, turn things and the subjects at hand against others who have nothing to do with those matters or people.

They cover, shield themselves and their issues and job by reversing the issues and by attacking people.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire