
.gif)


.jpg)







.jpeg)

Let me tell you a story to chill the bones About a thing that I saw One night wandering in the Everglades I'd one drink but no more I was rambling, enjoying the bright moonlight Gazing up at the stars Not aware of a presence so near to me Watching my every move Feeling scared and I fell to my knees As something rushed me from the trees Took me to an unholy place And that is where I fell from grace Then they summoned me over to join in with them To the dance of the dead Into the circle of fire I followed them Into the middle I was led As if time had stopped still I was numb with fear But still I wanted to go And the blaze of the fire did no hurt upon me As I walked onto the coals And I felt I was in a trance And my spirit was lifted from me And if only someone had the chance To witness what happened to me And I danced, and I pranced, and I sang with them All had death in their eyes Lifeless figures – they were undead – all of them They had ascended from hell As I danced with the dead My free spirit was laughing and howling down at me Below my undead body Just danced the circle of dead Until the time came to reunite us both My spirit came back down to me I didn't know if I was alive or dead As the others all joined in with me By luck then a skirmish started And took the attention away from me When they took their gaze from me Was the moment that I fled I ran like hell, faster than the wind But behind I did not glance One thing that I did not dare Was to look just straight ahead When you know that your time has come around You know you'll be prepared for it Say your last goodbyes to everyone Have a drink and say a prayer for it When you're lying in your sleep, when you're lying in your bed And you wake from your dreams to go dancing with the dead When you're lying in your sleep, when you're lying in your bed And you wake from your dreams to go dancing with the dead To this day I guess I'll never know Just why they let me go But I'll never go dancing no more 'Til I dance with the dead




From our lives beginning on We are pushed in little forms No one asks us how we like to be In school they teach you what to think But everyone says different things But they're all convinced that They're the ones to see So they keep talking and they never stop And at a certain point you give it up So the only thing that's left to think is this I want out To live my life alone I want out leave me be I want out To do things on my own I want out To live my life and to be free People tell me A and B They tell me how I have to see Things that I have seen already clear So they push me then from side to side They're pushing me from black to white They're pushing 'til there's nothing more to hear But don't push me to the maximum Shut your mouth and take it home Cause I decide the way things gonna be I want out To live my life alone I want out leave me be I want out To do things on my own I want out To live my life and to be free There's a million ways to see the things in life A million ways to be the fool In the end of it, none of us is right Sometimes we need to be alone No, no, no, leave me alone I want out To live my life alone I want out leave me be I want out To do things on my own I want out To live my life and to be free I want out!



.jpg)
Sophie NG






Sophie
Kisses
👽👄👄👄👄👄👄 💚

Faudel La Main Dans La Main
بغيت الزين، الزين لي كواني مول دوك العنين لي شافوني زينك عذبني، ماني هاني الشعر مطلوق والقد فناني على جالك نعيش محتار، قلبي مكوي بالنار على جالك نعيش محتار، قلبي مكوي بالنار Je sais qu'un jour on dansera La main dans la main Qu'importe ce qu'on dira De mal ou de bien On fera des jaloux A chanter, danser On ne regardera que nous A vouloir s'aimer On n'verra que nous Je sais qu'un jour on chantera La main dans la main Et qu'on emmènera Sur notre chemin Les brebis et les loups Mêlés, mélangés On nous prendra pour des fous A vouloir s'aimer Même s'il n'y a que nous راحت ليام، جا الزين ديالي عمري كلو عيد وشكون بحالي؟ نزهى، نلعب نهار وليالي ونحمد ربي، سبحان العالي يا فرحي، يا سعدي بيك عمريكلو فيديك يا فرحي، يا سعدي بيك عمريكلو فيديك Je sais qu'un jour on dansera La main dans la main Qu'importe ce qu'on dira De mal ou de bien On fera des jaloux A chanter, danser On ne regardera que nous A vouloir s'aimer On n'verra que nous معاك ديني بريت من الجروح نغني ونبوح نبغيك ونموت عليك نبغيك ونموت عليك Je sais qu'un jour on dansera La main dans la main Qu'importe ce qu'on dira De mal ou de bien On fera des jaloux A chanter, danser On ne regardera que nous A vouloir s'aimer On n'verra que nous Je sais qu'un jour on chantera La main dans la main Et qu'on emmènera Sur notre chemin Les brebis et les loups Mêlés, mélangés On nous prendra pour des fous A vouloir s'aimer Même s'il n'y a que nous




Be careful, my friend, for too many can kill You say that the meaning of life's in those pills You forget all earthly things You swallow your pill; you wanna feel free A trip to a world made of games You do it again, yet it's never the same But a junkie's not something to be Starlight fallin' in deep through your eyes Starlight shinin' down for your soul to rise








Into the Fire

Give it to me slow Give now to me Scream in my ear Give it loud to me Ooh come feel confusion Its illusion it ain't real Your love your lust Could never feel Their thief in my eyes Oh I come to steal Ooh I gave it all to you Give it all to me You gave into the fire Don't blame it on me Your devil's your desire now No, ain't no shame on me Give into the fire Get down on your knees And fame's your desire Don't tell it, don't tell it to me Your lust I can feel Don't cry my name I don't wanna hear it You passion, you pain Ooh my name is fame And I don't claim To be real I take it all from you Give it all to me You gave into the fire Don't blame it on me Your devil's your desire now No, ain't no shame on me Give into the fire Get down on your knees I don't want you to love me Just give it all, give it all to me Laid down in the fire You gave into me Face in desire, oh my Shame ain't no thing to me Led you to a liar Never gonna see Fed you to a lion, trying See in me what you thought I'd be Oh it's all about lust Say what you will Say it Say fame's all you need Say things you believe Can you say that you don't need? Say that you don't bleed? You're burning up up up Say you're up up up, take me Up up celebrate me, made you take me Made you break me


For the greater good of God



The evil that man do lives on and on...
Red Cross



.jpg)
I ride, I ride the winds that bring the rain A creature of love and I can't be tamed I want you, cause I'm gonna take your love from him And I'll touch your face and hot burning skin No, he'll never ever touch you like I do So look in my eyes and burn alive the truth I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I want you Tell me, tell me the lies you're telling him when you Run away 'cause I wanna know Cause I, I'm sure it's killing him to find That you run to me when he lets you go 'Cause I'm burning, burning, burning up with fire So - come turn me on and turn the flames up higher I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile I need you to touch me Cause I want what you do I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile I need you to touch me Cause I want what you do I want you A naked heat machine, I want your love When the moons arise we'll feel just what it does I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I want you
%20(1).gif)

%20(1).gif)
.jpg)




.jpg)


%20(1)%20(1).jpg)

%20(1).jpg)











%20YouTube.png)
Toy´s Store
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire