mercredi 15 novembre 2023

E


 

NGR

1




I´m on Fire

tonight

You and Me 

When I get home from work Wanna wrap myself around you I wanna take you and squeeze you 'Til the passion starts to rise I wanna take you to Heaven That would make my day complete But you and me ain't no movie stars What we are is what we are We share a bed, some lovin', and TV, yeah And that's enough for a workin' man What I am is what I am And I tell you, babe, well that's enough for me Sometimes when you're asleep And I'm just starin' at the ceiling I wanna reach out and touch you But you just go on dreamin' If I could take you to Heaven That would make my day complete But you and me ain't no movie stars What we are is what we are We share a bed, some lovin', and TV, yeah That's enough for a workin' man What I am is what I am I tell you, sweetheart, that's just enough for me You and me ain't no superstars What we are is what we are We share a bed, some popcorn, and TV, yeah And that's enough for a workin' man What I am is what I am And I tell you, babe, you're just enough for me When I get home from work I wanna wrap myself around you I like to hold you, squeeze you 'Til the passion starts to rise I wanna take you to Heaven That would make my day complete You and me ain't no movie stars What we are is what we are We share a bed of lovin', and TV That's enough for a workin' man What I am, well, that's what I am I tell you, baby, that's just enough for me

Hold me






I'm Goin' Down



We sit in the car outside your house Why? I can feel the heat a-coming 'round I go to put my arm around you And you give me a look like I'm way out of bounds Well, you let out one of your bored sighs But lately, when I look into your eyes I'm goin' down, down, down, down I'm goin' down, down, down, down I'm goin' down, down, down, down I'm goin' down, down, down, down We get dressed up and we go Out, baby, for the night We come home early, burning, burning Burning in some firefight I'm sick and tired of you setting me up, yeah Setting me up a-just to knock-a-knock-a-knock-a me down Down, down, down Goin' down, down, down, down I'm goin' down, down, down, down I'm goin' down, down, down, down I pull you close now, baby But when we kiss, I can feel a doubt I remember back when we started My kisses used to turn you inside out I used to drive you to work in the morning Friday night I'd drive you all around You used to love to drive me wild, yeah But lately girl, you get your kicks from just driving me down Down, down, down I'm goin' down, down, down, down I'm goin' down, down, down, down I'm goin' down, down, down, down I'm goin' down, down, down, down I'm goin' down, down, down, down I'm goin' down, down, down, down I'm goin' down, hey, hey, bopa d-down, down Goin' down, down, down, down I'm goin' down, hey, hey, bopa d-down, down I'm goin' down, down, down, yeah I'm goin' down, down, hey, bopa, hey, bopa, down Hey, hey, bopa-bopa, well down Hey, babe, bopa-bopa, said down Hey, hey, bopa-bopa, well down Hey, hey, bopa-bopa say Hey-unh, say, down, down, down, down, down Hey, down now, say, down, down, down, down, down Hey, down now, say, down, down, down, down, down

My Hometown


I was eight years old and running with a dime in my hand Into the bus stop to pick up a paper for my old man I'd sit on his lap in that big old Buick, steer as we drove through town Tousle my hair, say, "Son, take a good look around" This is your hometown This is your hometown This is your hometown This is your hometown In '65 tension was running high at my high school Was a lot of fights 'tween the black and white, there was nothing you could do Two cars at a light on a Saturday night, in the backseat there was a gun Words were passed, shotgun blast, troubled times had come To my hometown To my hometown To my hometown To my hometown Now Main Street's whitewashed windows and vacant stores Seems like there ain't nobody wants to come down here no more They're closing down the textile mill 'cross the railroad tracks Foreman says, "These jobs are going, boys, and they ain't coming back" To your hometown Your hometown To your hometown To your hometown Last night me and Kate, we laid in bed talking 'bout getting out Packing up our bags, maybe heading south I'm 35, we got a boy of our own now Last night I sat him up behind the wheel and said "Son, take a good look around" 

HR Casa Branca



This is your hometown

MY GIRL


NGR1
0


SHIT

A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF SHIT



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire