lundi 7 mars 2022

NGR 7



Ex-repúblicas soviéticas

Após setembro de 1991, as 15 repúblicas na União Soviética tornaram-se países independentes (ver mapa abaixo).

Ex-repúblicas soviéticas
BandeiraRepúblicaCapitalMapa da antiga União Soviética
1Flag of Armenia.svgArmêniaErevã
Republics of the Soviet Union
2Flag of Azerbaijan.svgAzerbaijãoBacu
3Flag of Belarus.svgBielorrússiaMinsque
4Flag of Estonia.svgEstôniaTalim
5Flag of Georgia.svgGeórgiaTiblíssi
6Flag of Kazakhstan.svgCazaquistãoNur-Sultã
7Flag of Kyrgyzstan.svgQuirguistãoFrunze
8Flag of Latvia.svgLetôniaRiga
9Flag of Lithuania.svgLituâniaVilnius
10Flag of Moldova.svgMoldáviaQuixinau
11Flag of Russia.svgRússiaMoscou
12Flag of Tajikistan.svgTajiquistãoDuxambé
13Flag of Turkmenistan.svgTurcomenistãoAsgabade
14Flag of Ukraine.svgUcrâniaKiev
15Flag of Uzbekistan.svgUzbequistãoTasquente

Gonçalo - NGR 16: IRON (goncalo6.blogspot.com)

 Black Star


Listen the stars sound...                                                              

Listen                                                
                        
The eyes tell...













Always With Me, Always With You




Doors






TATU GIRLS RU














Internet 1x2 history data








Far Beyond The Sun


🎸



ROSS.G.RU

ORANGE JUICE


"Rising Force" NGR album

Out of the darkness, the voices are calling Riding the wings of a song The fury is screaming and Heaven is falling I feel it coming on strong The lightning, strikes cracking the night It feels like never before Thunder and spark in the heart of the dark I hear a rising force Searching my soul, now I find something else I take my life in my hands Through the gates of Heaven to the altars of Hell The power is at my command The lightning strikes, cracking the night I'm not the same anymore Thunder and spark in the heart of the dark I feel a rising force Burned by the glory of a sacred fire The rising force starts to shine A burning inferno, it soars ever higher Leaving the demons behind The lightning strikes, cracking the night It feels like never before Thunder and spark in the heart of the dark I feel a rising force The lightning strikes, cracking the night I'm not the same anymore Thunder and spark in the heart of the dark I feel a rising force

NGR HR RJR



Europe - Rock the Night - YouTube


NGR
THE INVISIBLE GUEST

"The Invisible Guests" 

Late that night I awoke from my sleep Hearing unknown voices laughing insane Grandma' was one, oh it's coming from the room next to mine It's grandma' room... the invisible guests As I stood there alone in the dark Peeking through the keyhole, couldn't believe my eyes I'd never seen anything like it, only Grandma' was inside the room Speaking to no one... the invisible guests Cups were rising in thin air and then emptied on the floor Suddenly the door was open and Grandma' said "Do come in my little friend" Missy and mother were sleeping downstairs If they could see me in grandmother's chair Grandmother said "look me deep in the eyes You will forget what you saw here tonight" "I will let you in on the secret of this house The secret of Amon... that's what we call this house Now I want you to go back to sleep, Now go back to sleep my dear" The invisible guests Cups were rising in thin air and then emptied on the floor Suddenly the door was open and Grandma' said "Now you must go back to sleep" "Go to sleep"... "go to sleep"... "Go to sleep"... Missy and mother were sleeping downstairs If they could see me in grandmother's chair

Gonçalo - NGR 16: SILENTLY GIANT (goncalo6.blogspot.com)

NGR - Ozzy Osbourne - Giants - NGR - Aldo Nova - Hey Operator


HR TEAM TOKYO ANCHORAGE TRAVEL

Gonçalo - NGR 16: . (goncalo6.blogspot.com)

Gonçalo - NGR 16: RIVER (goncalo6.blogspot.com)

Ozzy Osbourne Black Sabbatt - She´s Gone


Gonçalo - NGR 16: . (goncalo6.blogspot.com)

Gonçalo - NGR 16: THE STORM IT´S WELL ABOVE ME, RAIN, LIGHTHNINGS AND THUNDERS ARE THE WORDS IN OUR LOVE STORY. SHE HAVE THE TRUTH IN HER LIPS. IT´S A STORM´S TALE TELLING OUR THINGS. (goncalo6.blogspot.com)


Back to 80's - Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance - YouTube


G 1 ORANGE GREEN

NGR  16




US CA FR

METRIC CA

Gonçalo - NGR 16: PENGUIN, FUCK YOU IT´S THE MESAGE I´VE FOR YOU. (goncalo6.blogspot.com)

USARM

UAASSSHOLESFPIGS


Gonçalo - NGR 16: RUSSIAN SOUNDS (goncalo6.blogspot.com)

Gonçalo - NGR 16: . (goncalo6.blogspot.com)


Gonçalo - NGR 16 (goncalo6.blogspot.com)

NIGHTWISH - The Poet And The Pendulum (OFFICIAL LIVE) - YouTube

Gonçalo - NGR 16: OUI PENGUIN, TU Á LE DROIT DE CHOISIR TON CHEMIN, TES AMIS, TES AMOURES. JE PENSE QUE C´EST PLUS SEXY COMME ÇA. (goncalo6.blogspot.com)

  CAITLIN G  





Gonçalo - NGR 16: PAPA KELLY AND ME, SHE NGOG FREE ME (goncalo6.blogspot.com)

Gonçalo - NGR 16: TOSHIBA (goncalo6.blogspot.com)

  88  








  GREAT INSTRUMENTAL AND MELODIC METAL SOUND 
  I DON´T UNDERSTAND A WORD YOU SING  





NGR 1 (voyages16.blogspot.com)

Gonçalo - NGR 16: . ONE GOD (goncalo6.blogspot.com)

Gonçalo - NGR 16: JARDIM AO QUADRADO (goncalo6.blogspot.com)

Gonçalo - NGR 16: SO, YOU SPELL (SPREAD) THE WORD FUTURE WITH YOUR THOUGHTS THROUGHT THE SKY! (goncalo6.blogspot.com)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire